- Be the “welcoming face” of MLSN as the primary staff member in
the MLSN lobby greeting students, directing them to their classes, answering
questions, processing registrations,
answering phones and solving problems.
- Collaborates with Programming staff and
Registrar to provide high level of support to staff and students throughout the
registration process from contacting waitlisted students, answering student
questions, registering students for classes, and contacting students in
- Provides instructor and ongoing class support
generating and distributing class rosters and end of the class evaluations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
and warm, friendly manner.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to
multi-task in priority driven context.
- Excellent computer skills and interest and
ability to learn quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Gmail.
- Experience registering students in academic
setting a plus.
- College degree a plus.
Days and Times
Please send resume to Jane Rutman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about exciting happenings at MLSN. Sign up to receive email updates.
Search classes, pages, news, categories...