Creutzburg Weeknight Site Manager
- Works with Operations Director on room arrangements and equipment needs based on classes offered
- Interacts with and assists faculty instructors regarding facilities issues
- Processes walk-in registrations, collects and returns funds to the Registrar
- Troubleshoots issues that arise and elevates them to Operations Director when appropriate
- Provides excellent customer service to students and faculty
- Oversees volunteers assigned at location
- Distributes and ensures collection of class evaluation forms
- Knowledge of and ability to execute emergency procedures at site
- Distributes rosters to instructors on first day of class
- Sells textbooks for language classes
- Administers janitorial duties
- Secures building at the end of evening
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Available 4:00pm to 10:00pm
- Ability to communicate using e-mail
- Ability to use various A/V equipment
Dates and Times
- Mondays, approximately 4:00pm-10:00pm, with the possibility of additional days/times as needs arise.
- Fall term starts mid-September for ten weeks ending early December. The spring term resumes approximately late February and continues through end of June.
Please send resume to Jane Rutman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about exciting happenings at MLSN. Sign up to receive email updates.
Search classes, pages, news, categories...